For entry into Vietnam, a VISA may be required for ICFE 2018 attendees from some countries. Please make sure whether you need to apply for a VISA or not on the website of the Immigration Department Government of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam at:
Visa for participants
- To enter Vietnam, each foreigner may need a Vietnamese visa. Citizens (passport holders) of the ASEAN countries, Russia, P.R. China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, France and Belarus may not need a visa for a short visit (15 days). If citizens of these countries want to stay in Vietnam more than 15 days, they need to apply for Vietnamese visas.
- If you need more information about Vietnamese visas, please inquire at Vietnamese Missions Abroad in your country.
- It is possible to get a "visa on arrival", that is a visa to be picked up at the airport upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh, Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang City, Da Nang Airport in Da Nang City or Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi).
- Please notice that a Vietnamese visa is required in case you enter Vietnam from the third country. Even you live with a long-term visa in the country above.
- Some people have been successful with using online services such as "My Vietnam Visa", to obtain a Vietnamese tourist visa.
When booking a hotel, please state clearly your booking is for ICFE 2018 participants to get special promotion of the following hotels:
Huong Sen Hotel 3*
Address: 66-70 Dong Khoi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Overview: Huong Sen Hotel is a charming 3-star property conveniently located only 4.1km (2.6mi) from the centre of Ho Chi Minh City. Local tourist attractions such as Ho Chi Minh City Hall, Ho Chi Minh City Museum and Ben Thanh Market are not far from the hotel. Also easily within reach are Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Reunification Palace and Mariamman Temple..
Oscar Saigon Hotel 4*
Address: 68A Nguyen Hue street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Overview: Oscar Saigon Hotel (formerly Century Saigon Hotel), a Four-star international business hotel, is of French colonial style architecture which has been recently renovated. Its eleven floors offer 107 rooms and.....
Saigon Place Hotel 4*
Address: 56-66 Nguyen Hue St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Overview: Whether you are looking for a business destination or sophisticated leisure hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city, you cannot go pass Palace Hotel Saigon. Located on a very desired address of the renowned...
Caravelle Hotel 5*
Address: 19-23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Overview: Located in the center of the business, shopping and entertainment district, 8 km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Caravelle Hotel has 335 rooms which fully equipped with IDD telephone, satellite television channel, mini-bar, tea and coffee-makers, coffee and espresso machine and in-room safe. Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet in-room & throughout the hotel.
Rex Hotel 5*
Address: 141 Nguyen Hue Blvd., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Overview: Strategically located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, with 159 sheer luxury rooms and suites, 5 restaurants & bar and 9 distinctive function rooms, caters to all your corporate needs with a full complement of facilities & services for your events. Totaling 2,580 sqm of meeting & banquet spaces includes pillarless Lotus Ballroom with the pre-function area; all equipped with the latest audio-visual technology, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, dedicated meeting coordinator ensuring a successful event.