A: The International Airport - Tan Son Nhat
B: Conference Venue - Ton Duc Thang University
Address: 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Transportation to Ho Chi Minh City
Tan Son Nhat is Vietnam's largest international airport. If you arrive at Tan Son Nhat airport, you can take No. 109 air-con airport bus to Ben Thanh Market and then take bus No. 86 to Ton Duc Thang University.
- Time required : 45 minutes
- Working Time : 05:30 AM ~ 01:00 AM on the next day
- Running Frequency : Every 15 or 20 minutes
- Bus Stop : Airport Bus Stop, 1st Floor of Airport
- Ticket price is 20.000 VND (approx. US$ 1.00)
- Terminal stop - Ben Thanh Market (center of Ho Chi Minh city, bus 109), Ben Thanh Market - Ton Duc Thang University (bus 86).
Alternatively, you can take taxi. Taxis from the airport to the city centre take 30 minutes and cost US$ 15-20. Taxi drivers get commission for taking customers to certain hotels so when arriving at the airport be explicit about the hotel you want to be taken to.